Monday, August 29, 2011

Art Dump!

I've done a bunch of non-blarg related pieces lately, but I guess I haven't been particularly good at posting them. Some were done for contests, others, for the hell of it. Enjoy... or else!

I had had takoyaki with my dinner, the night I drew this.  Tako is Japanese for octopus.



This was created for a contest on Deviant Art where you had to use their squiggles to make a picture.  I like drawing narwhals, and zombies, so this happened.



I'm totally bummed that I didn't even place with this piece. It was also for a contest on Deviant art where you had to use a panda, a light and a pie to convey "Plans Gone Wrong. "  This is called "The Chaperone" and I spent a really long time drawing all of those lines. A really long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment